Access to Best Cuban Restaurants.
The following terms and conditions of use are intended to regulate the access and provision of services on this platform. Please read all terms and conditions carefully. When you submit an inquiry or request for information by providing your email address, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and accepted the following terms and conditions of use.
2. Registration in the application and creation of an account.
2.1. Conditions of use of the Web Application.
It can be used by persons over 18 years of age. Registration by or on behalf of a minor is prohibited. If you are a customer you do not need to create an account to be able to browse and access service reservations. If you are a Restaurant or Bar manager in Cuba you must register in order to publish your business.
How to use Best Cuban Restaurants Services?
3.1. Publication of Restaurants as Manager.
As a User (Restaurant Manager) of the application, you will be able to create and publish your ads by entering all the information about your restaurant business. When you publish your restaurant, you can indicate the menu and many other details.
You will only be able to publish an Ad if:
- You enter a photo that can identify your business well.
- You are and will continue to be the principal manager of the Cuban restaurant that is the subject of the Announcement.
- You do not offer more seats than are available in your business and allowed by Cuban law.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the content of your advertisements. Acknowledging and guaranteeing its truthfulness and accuracy. In addition to committing to provide a quality service as advertised.
3.2. Reserve a Seat as a User (Customer) of Best Cuban Restaurants.
We have implemented an online system to make reservations in real time, remotely and in advance of your trip. For those travelers who have already booked other services with our group, the management will be free of charge. If you do not have reservations with the group and want only one restaurant seat, you can also choose the method of payment. It must always be ultimately accepted by our team. The value of the reservation service in the restaurant is 1.50 $/person + 7 $ (refundable guarantee deposit). Once at the restaurant you will pay the cost of the restaurant services according to the policy of each location.
Methods of payment:
- Letter of Credit.
After booking you will automatically receive an order receipt with all your details. After your request has been processed by our technicians, you will receive a payment link. It will take you to a specific page with a security certificate to pay according to the chosen payment method. Once payment has been received by Best Cuban Restaurants and after validation of the Reservation by the Cuban Restaurant, the Traveler will receive his/her Reservation Confirmation by means of a Voucher.
4. Comment Moderation System
Best Cuban Restaurants suggests you to publish your comments about a restaurant you have booked. Your comment will help the travel community to make a better choice among all advertisers.
You agree that Best Cuban Restaurants as moderator reserves the right to not publish or to delete any comment, question, opinion or answer that does not respect the rules of good living or that goes against our general conditions of service.
5. Cancellation policy for reservations with Best Cuban Restaurants.
5.1. Payment refund conditions in case of cancellation.
If the cancellation is made by the Restaurant Manager, the Traveler will be refunded the full amount paid or will be offered another restaurant. These are cases in which the restaurant is forced to cancel due to force majeure.
If the cancellation is made by the Traveler:
- If you cancel more than 24 hours before the scheduled reservation time at the restaurant. The Traveler will be refunded the total amount already paid for the reservation including the guarantee deposit, minus a 3% handling fee for Best Cuban Restaurants with a minimum of $1.00.
- If you cancel your reservation at the Cuban restaurant less than 24 hours before the scheduled time and 30 minutes after the reservation confirmation or voucher has been sent. The traveler will be entitled to a 50% reimbursement of the total amount derived from the sum (reservation fee + guarantee deposit).
- If the Traveler does not show up at the restaurant or shows up more than 30 minutes after the agreed upon time without prior notice, he/she will not be entitled to cancellation of the reservation with refund. You will be rebated 100% of the value (Reservation fee + guarantee deposit, or 1.50 USD + 7 USD).
Cancellation at the time of Service.
- In case the cancellation occurs at the exact time of service. This is due to the customer’s appreciation or disagreement with the restaurant’s standards or disagreement with the information shown on the website by its managers. Best Cuban Restaurants considers itself free of any commitment with the restaurant and will return to the client the $7.00 corresponding to the guarantee deposit.
6. Use of personal data.
Best Cuban Restaurants will use the personal data and sensitive information provided only to achieve its ultimate goal of helping you find an available seat at a restaurant. By registering as a User on our application, you acknowledge and agree to the processing of your personal data by Best Cuban Restaurants in accordance with the applicable legislation and the provisions of the
7. Role and responsibility of Best Cuban Restaurants.
Best Cuban Restaurants does not own, operate, supply or manage the Restaurants in Cuba. We are not responsible for the advertisements of each restaurant on our platform, whose sole purpose is to facilitate the contact of travelers with them. We are also not responsible for the quality of the food or the hygiene of the food of the restaurants published on the website.
Users (Travelers or Restaurant Managers) act under their sole and total responsibility.
In its capacity as an intermediary, Best Cuban Restaurants will not be held responsible for any incident that takes place during your stay at a reserved Cuban Restaurant.
Best Cuban Restaurants reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of the application contract. Any changes made will be posted on the Web indicating the future effective date, and users will be notified of such changes prior to their effective date.
9. Applicable law to settle disputes and litigation.
If litigation is necessary as the only way after a previous process of amicable mediation between the parties. You may submit your claims to the competent courts in the Republic of Cuba.
Republic of Cuba
. Or at your place of residence abroad.
10. Legal Notice.
The application is edited by Travels & Incentives Italia, with company registration number _________, having its legal headquarters in Italy and operational headquarters in Cuba.